Uzun bir aradan sonra MY ENGLISH STORIES ‘in 6. bölümü geldiği için ben de şaşkınım 🙂
Bu seriyi ilk kez görenler için kısaca bahsedeyim : Sizin önerdiğiniz kelimelerden 10 tanesini seçip sıfırdan İngilizce hikâye yazıyorum. Bu kelimeleri sizden, instagram aracılığıyla alıyorum. Birkaç gün sonra 7. bölüm için tekrar kelime isteyeceğim. Önermek isterseniz, oraya da beklerim 🙂
Bu seriyi yapma amacım hem kendi dilimi geliştirmek hem de sizi buna teşvik etmek. Tabii ki bir diğer amacım da dil öğrenmemizin imkansız olmadığını göstermek. Ben ki lisede tam bir cümle kuramazken şimdi tamamen kendi hayal gücümle hikâyeler yazıyorum…
Bunda okulumuzun hazırlık eğitiminin de büyük payı var tabii 🌸
Elbet yine yaptığım gramer ya da kelime hataları vardır, lütfen görürseniz söyleyin ki birlikte düzeltelim 🙂
Önerdiğiniz kelimeler arasından seçtiklerim :
• thrive: gelişmek • never mind: umursama/aldırma • fortune: servet • exhausted: yorgun/bitkin • selfish: bencil • bounce back: kendini toparlamak • counterpart: meslektaş • mystery: sır • inherited: miras kalmak • expectation: beklenti
(birkaç kelimenin yapısı değişmiştir.)
Bu hikâyemde sizi Bay Fofy ile tanıştıracağım.Ben yazarken kendisini çok sevdim, umarım siz de tanıyınca seversiniz. Radyonuzun sesini açın…
Keyifli okumalar 🌿
MR. FOFY’S LIFE
Welcome to the Lemon Light Radio Programme. Today is 25 degrees and sunny. What a beautiful Sunday, isn’t it ? Today, our programme’s guest is Benjamin Fofy.
He owns a famous toy company. Actually, you know him, but don’t know his story.
– Hello Mr. Fofy, thank you for coming.
– Hello Leslie, my pleasure.
– You know, everyone knows you as the boss of a big toy company. Most of these people think you were rich since your childhood but yesterday you told you weren’t so, in an interview . Is it true and if it is, why didn’t you tell anyone?
– Good question. I’m 72 years old and my life has been a mystery for people so far. I didn’t want to talk about it, because my job is more important than my private life, but recently I watched and read some fake news about my life. This is affecting me and my family badly, so I decided to talk about it.
– We are listening to you with excitement, Mr. Fofy.
– You shouldn’t have any expectations about my childhood, because it was a terrible time for me. My father was a criminal. He received a life sentence when I was 4, and he died 10 years later. My mother worked for a factory and she died in there, when I was 9. That day was the hardest day of my life. It was also the day my childhood ended.
(Mr. Fofy stopped for a moment, and the radio programme’s presenter continued… )
– I don’t know what to say. We’ve always seen you strong. So, then what happened ? How did you bounce back ?
– Because, you have to be strong. They took me to the child protection agency. I stayed there for 2 months. Then I had a foster family : Fofy (he smiled) I’ve had such beautiful and loving days with them. I really was lucky, but unfortunately they died in a car accident, when I was 21.
– It’s too painful to lose the people you love. I guess no one knew your story started like this.
– Yes, only my wife knows that. I felt emotionally exhausted when my foster family died. Then I started working with a toy factory. I never had a toy when I was a kid, so I loved that factory even though I worked under very difficult conditions. 6-7 months later, a lawyer called, and he said “Hello, it’s Joe. Is it Benjamin Fofy ?” That day, I have received some inheritance.
– It is a very big opportunity for you, right ?
– Both yes and no. Suddenly I had a fortune. I didn’t know what to do. Relatives of my foster parents wanted my fortune. I had never care the money, and I gave them most of my money. I couldn’t be selfish like them…
– How did you thrive ? You are a cultured, sociable, respectful and knowledgeable person. People are very curious about it.
– I worked for years and saved money. I lived in a one-roomed house, even though I had money. I’ve read many books. I helped to children, elderly, homeless, counterparts etc… I worked a lot in the toy business. I’ve learned lots of thing and now I’m the boss of this toy factory.
– It’s really an inspiring story. Despite the difficulties, you’ve never gave up.
– My advice to young people : they should read a lot and be hardworking. Their goal shouldn’t be just to be rich.
– Thank you so much again, Benjamin Fofy.
– You’re welcome Leslie, it was a pleasure for me.
– Dear Limon Light Programmer’s listeners, I’m Leslie and today you listened Mr. Fofy’s life story. Hope to see you next week. Take care. (and she opened this song…)
AUTHOR : Ece ÖZER
Bir sonraki yazıda görüşmek üzere, hoş kalın,